Step 1: Preparation.
Mask all the areas and objects that are not to be spray painted, or remove them from the work area.
Step 2: Measure the viscosity of the paint.
- To determine this first thoroughly stir the paint. Fill the viscosity cup with the paint and time how long it takes the paint to run out of the viscosity cup. - This will give a D.I.N. The maximum viscosity for this product is max 50 seconds ( for 2.5mm nozzle). - Below please find the Recommended viscosity D.I.N
Step 3: Thin the paint.
- To obtain the correct viscosity of your paint,you need to thin your paint with the correct. solvent,depending if the paint is water or solvent based. - Mix the paint and the solvent according to the manufacturerrsquos instructions. - You can make use of a clean bucket and mixing stick for this task.
Step 4: Fill the container.
- Strain the paint through a fine Filter funnel to remove any particles which could block the spray gun.
Step 5: Adjust the spray pattern and flow.
Step 6: Plug in the sprayer and paint.
- Hold the Spray Gun about 250mm to 300mm from the surface.
- Keep the spray gun move smoothly, DO NOT spray on one point for long time.
- If need a thick painting on the surface, please spray 2~3 times with a thinner painting after the thinner layer complete dry each time. DO NOT try to spray thick painting on the surface by one time, which can cause the painting sagging.
- Cross pattern is recommended. Start with horizontal passes and finish with light vertical passes.
Step 7: Clean-Up.
After you are done painting, it is very IMPORTANT to clean up the spray container and tube. - Pour the material out of your cup. - Use a solvent soaked rag to clean the residue in the cup. - Remove the filter at the base of the feeding tube. - Add water or solvent to the cup to about halfway. - Spray and repeat until the solution runs clean.
- Rated voltage:120/230V - Rated power:400W - Max. flow: 500ml/min - Spraying pressure: 0.1~0.2Bar - Maximum viscosity of the paint used: 50DIN-s - Size of the nozzle: 2.5mm - Container capacity: 800ml - Plug:EU(230V) US(120V) - Cable length:3.0m(230V)/6 feet(120V) - Net weight:1.15kg
- 400w spary gun x 1pc - Viscosity cup x 1pc - Cleaning Needle x 1pc - Paint strainer x 5pcs - User manual x 1pc - Nitrile disposable gloves x 1pair - Anti Pollution Mask x 1pc